Cardioheal is a group of expert cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons which was established in order to provide private and personal professional medical care of the highest and most advanced standards. The group consists of top surgeons and heads of departments from Israel’s main hospitals, all of whom are leaders in the field of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery.
Cardioheal was established for the purpose of providing the patient with all-inclusive, broad medical care from the moment he/she is in need of cardio, thoracic or vascular surgery until full post-surgery recovery.
Cardioheal practices a patient-centered care approach which provides the necessary support and guidance throughout the diagnostic procedure, treatment, recovery and rehabilitation processes. Our patient-centered care includes support in: scheduling medical examinations and tests, financial coverage via all the HMOs and insurance companies, consultations with additional specialists prior to surgery, guidance and counseling by our dietarian and physiotherapist, as well as personal coaching services. Throughout this period there is complete cooperation between our staff and the top specialists in the cardio-thoracic and vascular fields.
Types of treatments and surgical expertise
Our medical staff specializes in all types of cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgery.
- Cardiac surgery which includes: coronary artery bypass grafting, valve repair and replacement, (both by the standard and minimally-invasive technique), complex aortic surgery, minimally-invasive surgery, sternum surgery, as well as surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation by the Maze procedure.
- Thoracic surgery which includes: thoracoscopic lung or lobe resection, the removal of mediastinal tumors and masses, biopsies and resections of masses or tumors, thoracoscopy, mediastinoscopy, and surgical treatment of palmar hyperhidrosis, etc.
- Vascular surgery which includes: operation and angioplasty/stentng of the neck arteries (common carotid arteries) and of peripheral arteries, endovascular repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms and stenosis (narrowing) via stenting, and endovascular repair of peripheral vascular aneurysms.
- The care and treatment of slow-healing and difficult wounds, particularly when recovering from cardiothoracic surgery.
- Cardiology-specific counseling and treatment.
Cardioheal patient services
Cardioheal stands for fast, reliable and efficient service to guide you through the diverse areas in preparation for your surgery in the least amount of time.
- A team of physicians aids the patient prior to the decision to operate and will ensure consultation with the best specialists in the country from a variety of medical fields, as needed.
- A personal coordinator will assist the patient with a quick scheduling of any medical examinations and tests the patient will need to undergo prior to surgery.
- The group is involved throughout the entire surgical procedure, and every patient is accompanied by a surgeon of his/her choice, as well as a personal physician and personal coordinator, who will gladly answer any questions and provide help and assistance in all matters that may arise prior to and post-surgery.
- A personal coordinator assists and guides each patient in the operational coverage area and even contacts the HMOs and insurance companies to make sure they adhere to their coverage obligations.
- Cardioheal has binding agreements with all of the HMOs and insurance companies.
- With Cardioheal you will receive warm, personal care while benefiting from the highest professional medical treatment in the country.
- The operating rooms and admission wards are built and accessorized to meet the highest professional standards in accord with the Standards Institution of Israel, and will change from time to time with the accepted international medical regulations.